Sunday, September 30, 2018

HTML test

Sheri Boston - Instructional Designer

Hello My Name is Sheri

Here are some fact about me...


Sheri Boston - ID card

Here is a quote from https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/dalai_lama website:

Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
sherihellocard Visit My Blog On ID

Graphic Design

Instructional Design

UI/UX

AI

Logo Creation

Creative Hand-Lettering

Web Design

APP Creation


Let's Start Learning about Design Welcome
to my
web site

What a wonderful table this is...










Cell 1Cell 2
Cell 3 Cell 4

Youtube Video about Graphic Design

Things I want to learn to do in HTML
Tags Breaks
Tables Tabs

My Favs
Graphic Design Web Design
Fashion Art

Some more things I am interested in...
Web Design










CyclingDecorating
ID UI/UX


Some practice html
Chocolate Netflix
Bikes Gardening

Some photos I have taken...
Clouds

Eye

Some Graphic Design info.

Fonts
Retouching
Illustration
Logo Creation
UI/UX

Somethings I want to get better at!
Instructional Design
Apps Creation
UI/UX
Online Quizzes

I am thinking of all the great things I can make with my new table creations!

Here are some ideas
Invites
Email Marketing
My Own Website From Scratch
Online Forms

How can I learn more about Instructional Design?
Subscribe to Podcasts
Lynda.com
Youtube
Other Blogs

How can I learn more about Graphic Design?
www.format.com
Lynda.com
Youtube
Other Blogs