Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Module 4 HTML Coding practice

Sheri Boston - Instructional Designer

Hello My Name is Sheri

Here are some fact about me...

I am a Graduate Student

I study Instructional Design

I am interested in...

AI

Logo Creation

Creative Hand-Lettering

Web Design

APP Creation

film name
Sheri Boston - ID card

Here is a quote from https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/dalai_lama website:

Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
sherihellocard Visit My Blog On ID

Let's find out some of my interests as a Graphic + Instructional Designer

Here is a colorful list I created with HTML

Graphic Design

Instructional Design

UI/UX

AI

Logo Creation

Creative Hand-Lettering

Web Design

APP Creation

Ways to learn Graphic Design

  • Find a Mentor
  • Look at ideas online
  • Take classes online
  • Ways to learn Instructional Design

  • Purchase an ID program
  • Read books on ID Theories
  • Take classes online

  • Let's Start Learning about Design Welcome
    to my
    web site

    What a wonderful table this is...
    









    Cell 1Cell 2
    Cell 3 Cell 4

    Youtube Video about Graphic Design

    Things I want to learn to do in HTML
    Tags Breaks
    Tables Tabs

    My Favs
    Graphic Design Web Design
    Fashion Art

    Some more things I am interested in...
    Web Design
    





    CyclingDecorating
    ID UI/UX


    Some of my favorite things...
    • Chocolate • Netflix
    • Bikes • Gardening

    Some photos I have taken...
    Clouds

    Eye

    Some Graphic Design info.

    Fonts
    Retouching
    Illustration
    Logo Creation
    UI/UX

    Somethings I want to get better at!
    Instructional Design
    Apps Creation
    UI/UX
    Online Quizzes

    I am thinking of all the great things I can make with my new table creations!

    Here are some ideas
    Invites
    Email Marketing
    My Own Website From Scratch
    Online Forms

    How can I learn more about Instructional Design?
    Subscribe to Podcasts
    Lynda.com
    Youtube
    Other Blogs

    How can I learn more about Graphic Design?
    www.format.com
    Lynda.com
    Youtube
    Other Blogs

    Additional Resources