Monday, October 29, 2018

The Greatest Showman Cast - Never Enough (Lyric Video)


I have waited to post anything about this movie because I would not want to spoil the wonder you feel the first time you see it. But this scene is worth seeing twice. This is actually performed by singer Loren Allred - acted by Rebecca Ferguson who plays Jenny Lind in the movie. This is one of the best movies I have seen forever. The entire cast is amazing. The music the acting and the costumes. I can't say enough about it. Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams (actually in my opinion every single person in this movie and every scene) are wonderful and I purchased the soundtrack too. There is also a new itunes release coming out called The Greatest Showman: Reimagined. There are covers of all of the songs from the movie including one already available from Pink A Million Dreams. Kelly Clarkson, Pentatonix and more.