Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Video Presentation using Storytelling

I chose Adobe Spark to create my Storytelling Video. The reason I chose Spark is that I use the Adobe CC for my job as a Graphic/Web Designer. I also use the Adobe products in my freelance business. I wanted to chose a program that would expand my E-learning and Instructional Designer skills in a current program.  In comparison to using PowerPoint - I liked the suggested ideas for creating my video. I would have liked to have more creative license in the layout and could find a work around with creating my own images in Photoshop, Illustrator and with my own Photography images. I will explore this in the future. I feel comfortable using Powerpoint because I have used it in the past and know how to use the effects, etc. I liked the fun vibe I was able to create with my video on Creating a Logo. I will use Spark in the future with some dash of original creation. If suggesting this to students or co-workers I feel like I can easily teach how to use the program and the guided instruction in Spark would help the new user feel comfortable in creating their own video. 

I also created a transcript for my video. This is useful in knowing how you are creating a lyrical storytelling final product.



Please see my video below about Designing a Logo.